Product Code: F1
- Its innovative adjusting knob makes it the most ergonomic screw operated capo.
- The knob maintains a fixed relationship with the frame, for improved ease of use, and for the lowest profile when stored behind the nut.
- The knob’s six surfaces are numbered, providing a visual reference to more easily and accurately reproduce your ideal pressure.
- Greater contact area between screw, frame, and knob ensures that the screw’s fit will never become loose and sloppy.
- Silicone rubber neck pad adds resilience to the capo’s closing action for finer control, and being absolutely inert, it will not mark an instrument.
- Rubber bumpers and smoothly rounded edges protect the instrument.
- Compact, jeweler’s style latch prevents accidental opening.
- Carefully machined to the closest thread tolerance.
- Highly polished stainless steel with attractive abalone inlay.
All products have a 48 hour approval period. You must notify us immediately after the 48 hour has expired and the item must be returned to Carter Vintage Guitars within 7 days after notifying the store. Carter Vintage Guitars is not responsible for any return shipping costs. Items returned outside of the approval period window will be subject to a restocking fee (up to 15%). Items must be returned in the same condition as they left the store. New items must be returned with any and all factory packaging that was included with the product.
Refunds will be applied via the same method of payment used at the time of purchase. Returns can take 5 to 10 business to show back up onto your bank statement.
Please contact us with any and all questions before making a purchase. We do not want you to have to return anything and are happy to provide as many details as possible for any and all products we carry in our store.
Carter Vintage Guitars can ship almost anywhere! Currently online orders can only be placed within the Continental United States. Please reach out to us for any questions in regard to international shipments.
Most orders in the Continental United States ship via USPS or UPS. Instruments ship via UPS or FedEx. Our expert shippings have years of experience packing and shipping guitars all over the world you can rest assured that your package will arrive quickly with the contents in perfect condition. Customers must pay the full shipping amount, we always try to give customers the best shipping rate possible but packages ship via dimensional weight. Buyer is responsible for taxes and duties on international shipments.
All instruments ship fully insured for the full purchase amount.