Shubb FineTune Banjo Capo
- Its innovative adjusting knob makes it the most ergonomic screw operated capo.
- The knob maintains a fixed relationship with the frame, for improved ease of use, and for the lowest profile when stored behind the nut.
- The knob’s six surfaces are numbered, providing a visual reference to more easily and accurately reproduce your ideal pressure.
- Greater contact area between screw, frame, and knob ensures that the screw’s fit will never become loose and sloppy.
- Silicone rubber neck pad adds resilience to the capo’s closing action for finer control, and being absolutely inert, it will not mark an instrument.
- Rubber bumpers and smoothly rounded edges protect the instrument.
- Compact, jeweler’s style latch prevents accidental opening.
- Carefully machined to the closest thread tolerance.
- Highly polished stainless steel with attractive abalone inlay.