Pava A-5 Player New
These mandolins are made in the shop of Tom Ellis by Pava Knevezic and are some of the best sounding A-styles on the market. It is truly a remarkable mandolin for the price! This A-5 Player features a gloss finish, tortoise binding on the top and back, and an Allen tailpiece. Comes with a hard case.
- Top: Adirondack Red Spruce
- Back: Red Maple
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Binding: Tortoise bound top and back
- Frets: .080” x .037“
- Radius: Compound 7.5” - 15”
- Nut Width: 1¹/₈”
- Hardware: Nickel Gotoh MA40 Tuners, Allen Nickel tail piece.
- Bridge: Ellis ebony bridge
- Inlay: MOP logo, MOP fingerbaord dots
- Neck: Finished
- Color: Natural