Mesa Boogie ElectraDyne Head
A discontinued Mesa that covers a lot of ground tonally.
Introducing the Electra Dyne™. An easy-to-look-at, simple-to-use amplifier that has way more TONE than you might expect hidden artfully behind these six knobs and a switch.
Deeply rooted in the Best of the Brit lineage, the Electra Dyne takes modified English gain sounds and sorts them into LO and HIGH regions. These two choices are combined with a retro-minded, American-voiced clean “channel” and linked to one mini-toggle that gives you three of the most classic sounds in Rock and Roll on one switch!
- Watts - 45/90 Watts
- Tubes - EL34 Power Tubes
- Cabinet Sold Separately
- STANDARD DRESS choice of: Black Taurus, Black Grille OR British Tan Bronco, Tan Grille
- Simul-Class™ Power Amp (Patents 4,532,476 & 4,593,251) featuring a 45/90 Watt Power Switch that incorporates concept elements from our Patented Multi-Watt™ and Duo-Class™ technologies (Patent Numbers 7,602,927 & 7,173,488) providing two power and two operating class options: Choose 2 power tubes operating in time-honored Class A/B producing 45 Watts or 4 tubes running in Mesa’s legendary, Patented Simul-Class Power that blends the best of Class A and Class A/B simultaneously to produce 90 Watts of pure tonal magic / 4x6L6 (or 4xEL-34), 7x12AX7
- Bias Select Switch (6L6 / EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- Single Channel simplicity with the performance versatility of a Multi-Channel amp through 3 Footswitchable Modes (Classic Boogie Clean, Vintage Low Gain, Vintage Hi Gain)
- Channel Control Features: Volume (Gain), Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence & Master Volume
- Clean Level Control
- Gain Trim Switch
- Slip Cover
- All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb with Auto Reverb Defeat Switch for Vintage Hi and Lo Modes (Defeat Mode removes Reverb from Vintage Hi or Low Modes but retains Reverb on Clean Mode – Normal Mode applies Reverb to all Modes)
- Reverb Hard-Bypass Switch removes entire Reverb Circuit from amp
- Fully Buffered FX Loop w/Automatic Hard-Bypass to completely remove when not in use
- Slave Out w/Level Control
- External Switching Jacks for Vintage Low/Hi (Clean is default) & Reverb
- 17” Aluminum Chassis (rack-mountable option available)
- 2 Button Footswitch (Classic Clean, Vintage Low/Hi)