Koll Duo Glide
A great looking guitar handcrafted by Saul Koll and his team in his workshop in Portland, Oregon. The guitar features a beautiful metallic blue finish and a pair of P-90 pickups. With very few signs of use, this guitar is in excellent condition and comes with the original hard shell case.
- BODY: Chambered mahogany with flat maple top
- NECK: Mahogany, set neck, medium C shape
- HEADSTOCK: Macassar ebony veneer w/Koll pearloid inlay
- FINISH: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- NUT WIDTH: 1.687" hand-cut unbleached bone
- BINDING: single layer on top, fretboard, and headstock
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood, 10" to 14" compound radius
- FRETS: Jescar .090 x .055 medium jumbo
- TUNERS: Schaller G Series Keystones
- SCALE: 24.625"
- CASE: Original Hard Case