Best used as a tool for shaping your tone on a quality all-tube amp, the No. 2 allows the organic and transparent EQ controls to fully develop your tone.
1. Gain Controls the unity gain of the circuit.
2. Volume Controls the overall output volume of the No. 2.
3. The hi/lo switch Is tied directly into the gain. The lo setting offers a warm, tube-like boost. The hi setting adds saturation, compression and a powerful mid boost.
4. Bass Controls the bass and lower mid-frequency gain. The bass is tied into the gain, making it a secondary gain control enhancing lows. For boosting an overdriven tube amp, it is recommended to lower the Bass control setting for a tighter bass response. For single note soloing, turn the Bass control clockwise.
5. Treble Control Is a passive low-pass filter, cutting high end and offering a wide frequency range. The setting depends on your amplifier; we recommend cutting the treble on brighter amps to achieve a warm tone.
6. Footswitch Engages your No. 2 to “on” or True bypass mode.
All products have a 48 hour approval period. You must notify us immediately after the 48 hour has expired and the item must be returned to Carter Vintage Guitars within 7 days after notifying the store. Carter Vintage Guitars is not responsible for any return shipping costs. Items returned outside of the approval period window will be subject to a restocking fee (up to 15%). Items must be returned in the same condition as they left the store. New items must be returned with any and all factory packaging that was included with the product.
Refunds will be applied via the same method of payment used at the time of purchase. Returns can take 5 to 10 business to show back up onto your bank statement.
Please contact us with any and all questions before making a purchase. We do not want you to have to return anything and are happy to provide as many details as possible for any and all products we carry in our store.
Carter Vintage Guitars can ship almost anywhere! Most orders in the Continental United States ship via USPS or UPS. Instruments ship via UPS or FedEx. Our expert shippings have years of experience packing and shipping guitars all over the world you can rest assured that your package will arrive quickly with the contents in perfect condition. Customers must pay the full shipping amount, we always try to give customers the best shipping rate possible but packages ship via dimensional weight.
All instruments ship fully insured for the full purchase amount.