Product Code: GR183
This resonator from James Trussart features both a Humbucker in the neck and a Fishman acoustic biscuit pickup. The guitar is in excellent condition and comes with a hard case.
- Body: Hollow Steel Body
- Construction: Bolt-On Neck Through Body w/Recessed Steel Head Cap
- Overall Length: 39″
- Depth of Body: 3.1″
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood w/Vintage Cream Ivoroid Binding
- Fretboard Markers: Vintage Clay Dots
- Radius: 14″
- Nut Width: 1.72″
- Width at 12th Fret: 2.2″
- Neck Shape: Slight V, 0.9 Thick at 1st Fret,1.0 at 7th Fret
- Scale: 25 1/4″
- Headstock: James Trussart Style 3X3 with Recessed Metal Headplate
- Resonator: 9.5″ Hand Spun
- Bridge Type: Maple Biscuit
- Tuners: Antique Silver Tulip Style
- Pickups: . Humbucker Neck & Fishman Acoustic Biscuit Pickup
- Finish: Gator Engraved Top, Back, and Headcap
- Case Included
All products have a 48 hour approval period. You must notify us immediately after the 48 hour has expired and the item must be returned to Carter Vintage Guitars within 7 days after notifying the store. Carter Vintage Guitars is not responsible for any return shipping costs. Items returned outside of the approval period window will be subject to a restocking fee (up to 15%). Items must be returned in the same condition as they left the store. New items must be returned with any and all factory packaging that was included with the product.
Refunds will be applied via the same method of payment used at the time of purchase. Returns can take 5 to 10 business to show back up onto your bank statement.
Please contact us with any and all questions before making a purchase. We do not want you to have to return anything and are happy to provide as many details as possible for any and all products we carry in our store.
Carter Vintage Guitars can ship almost anywhere! Most orders in the Continental United States ship via USPS or UPS. Instruments ship via UPS or FedEx. Our expert shippings have years of experience packing and shipping guitars all over the world you can rest assured that your package will arrive quickly with the contents in perfect condition. Customers must pay the full shipping amount, we always try to give customers the best shipping rate possible but packages ship via dimensional weight.
All instruments ship fully insured for the full purchase amount.