Add the power and sonic clarity of Fishman’s renowned blending technology to your guitar, without any visible modification.
The Ellipse Matrix Blend combines the world’s best-selling undersaddle pickup, the Fishman Acoustic Matrix, with the popular Ellipse Blend, to give you incredible tone at your fingertips.
With its flexible gooseneck condenser microphone, volume, blend, and phase controls, the Ellipse Matrix Blend makes it possible to have the best of both worlds when you play. The sparkling, transparent sound and control that our Acoustic Matrix pickup is complemented by the unique and expressive character of a microphone.
Ellipse Matrix Blend Pickup & Preamp System Features:
- Super low-noise onboard preamp system
- Ergonomic soundhole-mounted design puts slider controls at your fingertips to maintain a natural playing position
- Features the world’s best-selling undersaddle pickup, the Acoustic Matrix
- Phase switch (feedback control)
- Custom-designed cardioid condenser mini-microphone with gooseneck mount and accessible mic/pickup blending, plus mic trim control
- Unique patent-pending neodymium magnetic mounting system for easy, solder-free installation
- Solder-free connections
- Switchable low-frequency tone-shaping built into preamp
- Pickup available in wide, narrow or split formats
- Professional installation recommended
All products have a 48 hour approval period. You must notify us immediately after the 48 hour has expired and the item must be returned to Carter Vintage Guitars within 7 days after notifying the store. Carter Vintage Guitars is not responsible for any return shipping costs. Items returned outside of the approval period window will be subject to a restocking fee (up to 15%). Items must be returned in the same condition as they left the store. New items must be returned with any and all factory packaging that was included with the product.
Refunds will be applied via the same method of payment used at the time of purchase. Returns can take 5 to 10 business to show back up onto your bank statement.
Please contact us with any and all questions before making a purchase. We do not want you to have to return anything and are happy to provide as many details as possible for any and all products we carry in our store.
Carter Vintage Guitars can ship almost anywhere! Most orders in the Continental United States ship via USPS or UPS. Instruments ship via UPS or FedEx. Our expert shippings have years of experience packing and shipping guitars all over the world you can rest assured that your package will arrive quickly with the contents in perfect condition. Customers must pay the full shipping amount, we always try to give customers the best shipping rate possible but packages ship via dimensional weight.
All instruments ship fully insured for the full purchase amount.