A redesigned, sealed enclosure for the soundhole-mounted Volume and Tone control module allow players to effortlessly make adjustments to their sound. The addition of a Blend control module on the treble side of the soundhole puts microphone blending at your fingertips.
The preamp’s voicing switch has been relocated and made easily accessible so players can accommodate different types of guitars, amplification choices, playing styles and performance situations.
- Features the world’s best selling undersaddle pickup, the Acoustic Matrix®
- Endpin jack mounted preamp in a newly designed soft touch housing
- Multi-position, soundboard mounted cardioid condenser mic capsule for increased “air” and tactile tone
- Redesigned, sealed enclosure for soundhole mounted Volume & Tone controls
- Unique scoop Tone control cuts mids while boosting treble and bass
- Microphone Blend control module discreetly mounted inside treble side of soundhole
- Relocated, accessible voicing switch accommodates all guitar body sizes and performance situations
- Stereo/mono output capability built in (option determined by cable choice). Controls maintain same functionality in stereo mode.
- Integrated LED low battery indicator located on Blend control module
- Includes steel-string and nylon-string control modules
- Mounting hardware and chrome strap button (gold available – sold separately)
- Solderless connections for easy installation
- Pickup available in wide, narrow, split saddle and ukulele formats. Custom lengths available (special order)
- Suitable for Nylon, 12-string and bass
- Professional installation recommended
All products have a 48 hour approval period. You must notify us immediately after the 48 hour has expired and the item must be returned to Carter Vintage Guitars within 7 days after notifying the store. Carter Vintage Guitars is not responsible for any return shipping costs. Items returned outside of the approval period window will be subject to a restocking fee (up to 15%). Items must be returned in the same condition as they left the store. New items must be returned with any and all factory packaging that was included with the product.
Refunds will be applied via the same method of payment used at the time of purchase. Returns can take 5 to 10 business to show back up onto your bank statement.
Please contact us with any and all questions before making a purchase. We do not want you to have to return anything and are happy to provide as many details as possible for any and all products we carry in our store.
Carter Vintage Guitars can ship almost anywhere! Most orders in the Continental United States ship via USPS or UPS. Instruments ship via UPS or FedEx. Our expert shippings have years of experience packing and shipping guitars all over the world you can rest assured that your package will arrive quickly with the contents in perfect condition. Customers must pay the full shipping amount, we always try to give customers the best shipping rate possible but packages ship via dimensional weight.
All instruments ship fully insured for the full purchase amount.