Product Code: 795
The Empress Tremolo2 is an original design built from the ground up to include innovative features without sacrificing tone. The audio signal path is analog, but the tremolo effect is controlled digitally via opto technology.
Tap tempo, selectable waveforms, a choice of 8 rhythms and a full preset system capable of storing up to 8 presets are all at your fingertips. The control port allows control over the Tremolo2 via external tap tempo, expression pedal, contro l voltage and MIDI, making the tremolo2 more powerful than ever!
- Pristine Sound - The Empress Tap Tremolo2 Pedal has to be heard to be believed. It's whisper quiet and free from the "LFO throb" usually associated with tremolos. We dare anyone to find a better sounding tremolo.
- Waveform Selection - You can modulate your sound with three different waveforms. An asymmetrical tremolo was modeled after a '65 Fender Vibrolux (brown face) to give you the fullest tremolo sound possible. A square wave can be utilized if you're after a harder sound. And if you're looking for a more normal tremolo, you can use the triangle wave setting.
- Tap Tempo - The Empress Tap Tremolo2 Pedal averages your last four taps so it plays in sync with your music. You can also choose different tap to tremolo rate ratios. 1:1, 3:4, 1:2, 1:3 and 1:4 are available.
- Rhythms - Another exclusive feature. The Empress Trem will definitely do your run-of-the-mill tremolo sound to a tee. But you can also set it to play different rhythms. Check out the soundclips for examples.
- Gain - A problem with most tremolos on the market is that when they're engaged, you hear a noticeable drop in volume. The Empress Trem solves this by having a gain stage on the output. It's able to deliver up to 12dB of gain without adding any distortion to the signal.
- Presets - Save all your settings in up to 8 presets and recall with the touch of a button.
- True Bypass - The Empress Trem employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged. Buffered bypass is also available if that's your thing.
- Advanced Configuration Menu - The Advanced configuration menu lets you configure how your tremolo works. Select from true or buffered bypass, 0-8 presets, MIDI configuration, Control port control (expression pedal, external tap, control voltage and MIDI) as well as which preset system to use, the ramp speed when switching between presets and more!
- Perfect Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
All products have a 48 hour approval period. You must notify us immediately after the 48 hour has expired and the item must be returned to Carter Vintage Guitars within 7 days after notifying the store. Carter Vintage Guitars is not responsible for any return shipping costs. Items returned outside of the approval period window will be subject to a restocking fee (up to 15%). Items must be returned in the same condition as they left the store. New items must be returned with any and all factory packaging that was included with the product.
Refunds will be applied via the same method of payment used at the time of purchase. Returns can take 5 to 10 business to show back up onto your bank statement.
Please contact us with any and all questions before making a purchase. We do not want you to have to return anything and are happy to provide as many details as possible for any and all products we carry in our store.
Carter Vintage Guitars can ship almost anywhere! Most orders in the Continental United States ship via USPS or UPS. Instruments ship via UPS or FedEx. Our expert shippings have years of experience packing and shipping guitars all over the world you can rest assured that your package will arrive quickly with the contents in perfect condition. Customers must pay the full shipping amount, we always try to give customers the best shipping rate possible but packages ship via dimensional weight.
All instruments ship fully insured for the full purchase amount.