This TRS Y-cable starts with our lean and mean patch cable design, Teenie,. The result is a thinner, more streamlined Y cable that rocks harder and winds up easier.
This 20-ft Y cable cable connects to your instrument with an unbalanced TRS plug. The last five feet break out into two unbound mono leads so you can send your Tip and Ring signal down to two different effects chains to two amps for a jaw-dropping stereo experience.
Perfect for guitars with built-in stereo circuits like Gibson ES-345 and ES-355 or Rickenbackers with Ric-O-Sound, our TRS Stereo Y-Cable helps you unlock new tonal possibilities and stand-out signature sounds on stage or in the studio.
It's also great for acoustic players with both sound hole and piezo pickups. You can send each pickup to different DI's to enable you to blend the two pickups to find your tonal bliss.
- 2 x 20 AWG stranded center conductor, a spiral shield of bare copper providing 95% coverage. Semi-conductive PVC covering reduces Tribo-Electric Noise and provides clean, low-noise performance without microphonics.
- Low capacitance (30 pF/FT) provides a rich, clear, warm tone - never bright, harsh or brittle.
- The oxygen free copper used in our cables delivers the purest sound quality while remaining flexible and noise free.
- Every cable is soldered with the highest quality silver solder.
- Completely made by hand in Portland, OR USA.
- Divine Noise offers a lifetime no hassle warranty on every cable.
All products have a 48 hour approval period. You must notify us immediately after the 48 hour has expired and the item must be returned to Carter Vintage Guitars within 7 days after notifying the store. Carter Vintage Guitars is not responsible for any return shipping costs. Items returned outside of the approval period window will be subject to a restocking fee (up to 15%). Items must be returned in the same condition as they left the store. New items must be returned with any and all factory packaging that was included with the product.
Refunds will be applied via the same method of payment used at the time of purchase. Returns can take 5 to 10 business to show back up onto your bank statement.
Please contact us with any and all questions before making a purchase. We do not want you to have to return anything and are happy to provide as many details as possible for any and all products we carry in our store.
Carter Vintage Guitars can ship almost anywhere! Most orders in the Continental United States ship via USPS or UPS. Instruments ship via UPS or FedEx. Our expert shippings have years of experience packing and shipping guitars all over the world you can rest assured that your package will arrive quickly with the contents in perfect condition. Customers must pay the full shipping amount, we always try to give customers the best shipping rate possible but packages ship via dimensional weight.
All instruments ship fully insured for the full purchase amount.