Analogman Small Comp with Mix Trim
Smaller version of the Analog Man compROSSor, based on the old Dynacomp and Ross compressors, upgraded with improved output, not out-of-phase, and added attack and mix controls.
- Features: Small COMPROSSOR
- Ross specs with hand tested, selected transistors and NOS CA3080E chip.
- Optional external ATTACK knob
- MIX control on REV5, either as a trimpot on the board or external knob. Mixes dry with compressed sound.
- True Bypass with 3PDT switch
- LED with metal bezel
- Power jack standard, no extra charge. You can plug a Boss style 2.1mm x 5.5mm barrel 9V DC adaptor into this jack. Also comes with a battery inside.
- Tuned for full low-end, excellent on bass, especially with mix!
- UK made RE'AN jacks for best noise isolation and operation. They are more expensive than the metal Mexican Switchcraft jacks that others use, but the benefits outweigh the cost.
- Expensive high quality Matsushita/Panasonic capacitors.
- Easily repaired if damaged- no custom parts like a mass-produced pedal. No robots!