Smaller version of the Analog Man compROSSor, based on the old Dynacomp and Ross compressors, upgraded with improved output, not out-of-phase, and added attack and mix controls.
- Features: Small COMPROSSOR
- Ross specs with hand tested, selected transistors and NOS CA3080E chip.
- Optional external ATTACK knob
- MIX control on REV5, either as a trimpot on the board or external knob. Mixes dry with compressed sound.
- True Bypass with 3PDT switch
- LED with metal bezel
- Power jack standard, no extra charge. You can plug a Boss style 2.1mm x 5.5mm barrel 9V DC adaptor into this jack. Also comes with a battery inside.
- Tuned for full low-end, excellent on bass, especially with mix!
- UK made RE'AN jacks for best noise isolation and operation. They are more expensive than the metal Mexican Switchcraft jacks that others use, but the benefits outweigh the cost.
- Expensive high quality Matsushita/Panasonic capacitors.
- Easily repaired if damaged- no custom parts like a mass-produced pedal. No robots!
All products have a 48 hour approval period. You must notify us immediately after the 48 hour has expired and the item must be returned to Carter Vintage Guitars within 7 days after notifying the store. Carter Vintage Guitars is not responsible for any return shipping costs. Items returned outside of the approval period window will be subject to a restocking fee (up to 15%). Items must be returned in the same condition as they left the store. New items must be returned with any and all factory packaging that was included with the product.
Refunds will be applied via the same method of payment used at the time of purchase. Returns can take 5 to 10 business to show back up onto your bank statement.
Please contact us with any and all questions before making a purchase. We do not want you to have to return anything and are happy to provide as many details as possible for any and all products we carry in our store.
Carter Vintage Guitars can ship almost anywhere! Most orders in the Continental United States ship via USPS or UPS. Instruments ship via UPS or FedEx. Our expert shippings have years of experience packing and shipping guitars all over the world you can rest assured that your package will arrive quickly with the contents in perfect condition. Customers must pay the full shipping amount, we always try to give customers the best shipping rate possible but packages ship via dimensional weight.
All instruments ship fully insured for the full purchase amount.