Analogman Juicer with Toggle
Analog Man Juicer compressor based on the Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer
- 100% original (not WD reissue) Dan Armstrong O.S. circuit and sound.
- 3-way high cut switch
- Power jack now standard, no more noise with cheap power supplies.
- True Bypass with 3PDT switch
- NOS 2N5457 transistors, germanium diode and JRC4558 chip
- Expensive high quality Matsushita/Panasonic capacitors
- Awesome as a stacking pedal into OD or Distortion pedals.
- UK made RE'AN jacks for best noise isolation and operation.
- Durable Orange Powder-Coated finish with Orange peel texture in 2003!
- Small box 2.5" x 4.75" x 1.5" not including jacks, switch, etc
- One knob, external volume knob (original orange squeezer had a volume trim pot inside)
- About 8 dB of gain available at factory BIAS setting.