Professional recording studios, techs and musicians know that proper supply voltage is essential for optimal Tube amplifier performance. You too can NOW Capture that elusive, classic warm vintage tone with BrownBox.
The basis for any signature world-class tone of course begins with talent ,but it also requires a consistent and dependable signal chain , and for that you need to know where to begin. BrownBox provides that consistent basis ,Guaranteed. Over and over , BrownBox user's testify as to how their amps tone, touch and feel have finally come together providing them with improved harmonics and dynamic amp performance.Take control of your signal chain and begin building a signature world-class tone all your own.. Classic Tube Amp tone begins with BrownBox.
BrownBox Key Features
- Easy to read, back-lit L.C.D. display enabling real-time voltage and amperage monitoring, also useful for diagnostics.
- Tough road rugged construction.
- Proprietary Transformer designs wound exclusively for use with tube amplifiers, an industry first!
- Filament soft-start in full reduction mode.
- A powder coated EMF neutral housing. In-rush current protection, fused over-load protection .
- Silent , cool operation.
- Custom wound 5 amp proprietary transformer that will supply 540 watts max@ 120 Vac. Designed for Mid to larger sized Amps , Fender Bassman, Marshall 50s/100S Etc or for Parallel or( DUAL) amp rigs.Be sure to Check the Manufactures info plate on the rear of the Chassis for input watt requirements or simply call us, we love to help.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Made in the USA.
All products have a 48 hour approval period. You must notify us immediately after the 48 hour has expired and the item must be returned to Carter Vintage Guitars within 7 days after notifying the store. Carter Vintage Guitars is not responsible for any return shipping costs. Items returned outside of the approval period window will be subject to a restocking fee (up to 15%). Items must be returned in the same condition as they left the store. New items must be returned with any and all factory packaging that was included with the product.
Refunds will be applied via the same method of payment used at the time of purchase. Returns can take 5 to 10 business to show back up onto your bank statement.
Please contact us with any and all questions before making a purchase. We do not want you to have to return anything and are happy to provide as many details as possible for any and all products we carry in our store.
Carter Vintage Guitars can ship almost anywhere! Most orders in the Continental United States ship via USPS or UPS. Instruments ship via UPS or FedEx. Our expert shippings have years of experience packing and shipping guitars all over the world you can rest assured that your package will arrive quickly with the contents in perfect condition. Customers must pay the full shipping amount, we always try to give customers the best shipping rate possible but packages ship via dimensional weight.
All instruments ship fully insured for the full purchase amount.