Product Code: MN1622
Our ZETA Stage mandolins, available in both acoustic and acoustic/electric models, are custom instruments built entirely in our ZETA shop (Belgrade, MT USA) with the professional player in mind.
Traditional ‘A’ body styling and advanced construction techniques come together in this top quality acoustic mandolin. ZETA’s Stage mandolin embodies the experience of over 10,000 mando builds. The result . . . a rich full-bodied picking pleasure . . . responsive and balanced.
ZETA Stage Mandolin Feature List:
- Flame Red Maple Back and Sides
- Red Spruce Top_Standard (Options: Sitka or Carpathian)
- Traditional ‘A’ Shape w/F-Holes and Tone Bars
- Deflection Tuned Top & Back
- Volume Balanced Chamber Size
- Proprietary Tone Port
- ‘ZETA’ Engraved (James) Tailpiece
- Traditional Sunburst High-Gloss Lacquer Finish
- Straight-Grain Plain Sugar (Hard) Maple (Option: Flame Maple)
- Traditional Snakehead Peghead w/Ebony Veneer
- Traditional Tuning Gears w/Ivoroid Buttons
- Deco Style ‘Sconce’ Inlay
- Ebony Fingerboard w/Picking Scallop beyond the 20th Fret
- Compound Radius Fingerboard
- Bone Nut
- Two-Way Adjustable Truss-Rod
- Violin Style Oiled ‘Fast’ Neck (soft ‘V’ shape) w/Sunburst Lacquered Peghead & Heel
- Bolt-On Neck w/Fully Contiguous Hard Maple Fingerboard Extension
BRIDGE – W/PICKUP:
- 2-Piece, Brass Lifters w/Fine Thread Adjustment
- ‘Brekke’ Style Ebony Housing w/Vertical Lift Torsioned Composite Saddle (Option: Slotted Ebony Saddle)
- Saddle features dual isolated ‘opposing’ pickup elements per string pair (‘finger’)_ ie, 8 total
- Discreet signals pass from each string pair to internal ‘active’ preamp
- String ‘pair’ (signal) volume adjustable via individual gain pots providing a ‘balanced’ user adjustable experience as necessary . . . as well as a separate Master Gain pot
- 9-Volt internal battery
- Unlike all other mandolin pickups . . . NO BOOM BOX effect.
- More Info: Strados™ Mandolin Pickup System Details
All products have a 48 hour approval period. You must notify us immediately after the 48 hour has expired and the item must be returned to Carter Vintage Guitars within 7 days after notifying the store. Carter Vintage Guitars is not responsible for any return shipping costs. Items returned outside of the approval period window will be subject to a restocking fee (up to 15%). Items must be returned in the same condition as they left the store. New items must be returned with any and all factory packaging that was included with the product.
Refunds will be applied via the same method of payment used at the time of purchase. Returns can take 5 to 10 business to show back up onto your bank statement.
Please contact us with any and all questions before making a purchase. We do not want you to have to return anything and are happy to provide as many details as possible for any and all products we carry in our store.
Carter Vintage Guitars can ship almost anywhere! Most orders in the Continental United States ship via USPS or UPS. Instruments ship via UPS or FedEx. Our expert shippings have years of experience packing and shipping guitars all over the world you can rest assured that your package will arrive quickly with the contents in perfect condition. Customers must pay the full shipping amount, we always try to give customers the best shipping rate possible but packages ship via dimensional weight.
All instruments ship fully insured for the full purchase amount.