Product Code: GE1417
Comins guitars are designed by Philadelphia-based luthier Bill Comins and made in South Korea. The GCS-1ES is a semi-hollow featuring a laminated spruce top over a laminated sapele back and sides.
- Body Dimensions: 14 5/8” lower bout width, 1 5/8” depth
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back: Laminated Sapele
- Body and Neck Wood: Eastern Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” radius, 24.75” scale length, 1.70” nut width, dot position markers
- Neck: Medium C shape, comfortably contoured
- Pickups and electronics: Custom wound Kent Armstrong humbucking pickups, 3 way toggle switch, (2) volume and (2) tone controls. One of the tone controls is a push/pull pot converting both pickups to single coil mode.
- Hardware finish: Chrome
- Tuners: Wilkinson, smooth 19:1 gear ratio
All products have a 48 hour approval period. You must notify us immediately after the 48 hour has expired and the item must be returned to Carter Vintage Guitars within 7 days after notifying the store. Carter Vintage Guitars is not responsible for any return shipping costs. Items returned outside of the approval period window will be subject to a restocking fee (up to 15%). Items must be returned in the same condition as they left the store. New items must be returned with any and all factory packaging that was included with the product.
Refunds will be applied via the same method of payment used at the time of purchase. Returns can take 5 to 10 business to show back up onto your bank statement.
Please contact us with any and all questions before making a purchase. We do not want you to have to return anything and are happy to provide as many details as possible for any and all products we carry in our store.
Carter Vintage Guitars can ship almost anywhere! Most orders in the Continental United States ship via USPS or UPS. Instruments ship via UPS or FedEx. Our expert shippings have years of experience packing and shipping guitars all over the world you can rest assured that your package will arrive quickly with the contents in perfect condition. Customers must pay the full shipping amount, we always try to give customers the best shipping rate possible but packages ship via dimensional weight.
All instruments ship fully insured for the full purchase amount.