Product Code: AP2858
With Jack enthralled by his 40W and 80W signature models, he envisioned a neatly packaged version of his signature amp for practice volumes, on-the-go jam sessions, and grab-n-go scenarios. VVT answered the call with the Jack Pearson Signature 35W Head. Weighing in at just 20 pounds, and no larger than a lunchbox, this travel-ready head provides the tone and versatility you’d expect from a Jack Pearson Signature Model amp. VVT slimmed down the circuitry of this iteration by omitting the reverb, while adding a passive effects loop for clarity of time-based effects, and utilizing a solid state rectifier, without sacrificing an ounce of tone. With an added Presence control and Master volume, this version of the Jack Pearson Signature is equipped for any application. Not available for shipping- local pickup only.
- Power: 35 Watts Class AB
- Output Tubes: 2 x TAD 6L6WGC-STR
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x ECC83S/12AX7 Preamp, 1 x ECC81/12AT7 Phase Inverter
- Rectifier Tube: Solid State
- Transformer: Custom Transformers made in the USA
- Controls: Power (ON/OFF), Standby (ON/OFF), Volume, Master Volume, Bright Switch, Mid Bump Switch (500 Hz), Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence
- Channels: Single
- Input: Single Input
- Output Impedance: 4/8/16 Ohm
- FX Loop: Passive
- Reverb: None
- Speaker: Matching Cab, 1x12 Eminence EM12N (8 Ohm/200W)
- Footswitch: None
- Construction: Black/Ivory Textured Tolex with Black Leather Corners, Cherry Wood Grille Accents, Matching Solid Pine Cab
- Dimensions: Head- 9.25”(D) x 13.5”(W) x 7.5”(H), Cab- 10.5”(D) x 20”(W) x 17”(H)
- Weight: Head- 20 lbs, Cab- 25 lbs
- Line Voltage: 120VAC
- Fuse: 2A Slo-Blo
- Warranty: 10 Years for Electronic Components, Limited for Speaker & Valves
All products have a 48 hour approval period. You must notify us immediately after the 48 hour has expired and the item must be returned to Carter Vintage Guitars within 7 days after notifying the store. Carter Vintage Guitars is not responsible for any return shipping costs. Items returned outside of the approval period window will be subject to a restocking fee (up to 15%). Items must be returned in the same condition as they left the store. New items must be returned with any and all factory packaging that was included with the product.
Refunds will be applied via the same method of payment used at the time of purchase. Returns can take 5 to 10 business to show back up onto your bank statement.
Please contact us with any and all questions before making a purchase. We do not want you to have to return anything and are happy to provide as many details as possible for any and all products we carry in our store.
Carter Vintage Guitars can ship almost anywhere! Currently online orders can only be placed within the Continental United States. Please reach out to us for any questions in regard to international shipments.
Most orders in the Continental United States ship via USPS or UPS. Instruments ship via UPS or FedEx. Our expert shippings have years of experience packing and shipping guitars all over the world you can rest assured that your package will arrive quickly with the contents in perfect condition. Customers must pay the full shipping amount, we always try to give customers the best shipping rate possible but packages ship via dimensional weight. Buyer is responsible for taxes and duties on international shipments.
All instruments ship fully insured for the full purchase amount.